Thank you all for listening and engaging with the podcast this year. Here are just a few highlights from our 2022 episodes, and we look forward to continuing to see you in 2023!
Happy New Year!
Episodes Featured (in order of appearance):
- "Your Child Hates the Sound of Your Voice, and This is Why" with Erik Goldfield (#121)
- Welcome 'Glow Kids' Author Dr. Nicholas Kardaras! (#124)
- The Battle Against Screen Time with Officer Gomez (#86)
- Social Media & The Resistant Parent with Laura Hickman (#129)
- Mastering the Flip Phone: A ScreenStrong Family’s Story with Amy & Aubrey (#87)
- The Mom I Want to Be: A ScreenStrong Family's Story with Carmen Lindner (#128)
- Debunking Screen Myths with Andrew & Evan Hempe (#91)
- Trusting Your Gut with Laura Wurzburger (#99)
- Mind-Blowing Screen Hacks Your Kids Are Using with Julie Christian (#120)
- Video Game Addiction & Treatment with Dr. Brett Kennedy (#109)
- How to Get Your Child to Take Music Lessons with Dr. Catharine McClure Jackson (#112)
- The ScreenStrong Lifestyle: An Explanation (#101)
Please subscribe, rate, and share this podcast to help spread the word. Stay Strong!
Become a Connect Member to get access to our exclusive online forum, LIVE webinars with medical experts, and the entire ScreenStrong library of videos, audio clips, interviews, e-books, handouts, and more!
Our ScreenStrong Lifestyle Courses are also NOW AVAILABLE!
- Host—Melanie Hempe
- Producer & Audio Editor—Olivia Kernekin